Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Coping with Epilepsy

Today, I had planned a very special post; however, with a turn of events throughout the day I find myself wanting to share some good news to you all that are interested about this. As you know my husband is Epileptic and I can only work from home. Yesterday, I accepted a position as an Editor the Guardian Express. I submitted the story and it has made front page. I wanted to share this with you not to gloat but, because the story is Coping with Epilepsy. A great fit for the blog. 


As of now my article has been placed on the front page, as I stated I am letting you know this because I think it is really a good starting point for Coping with Epilepsy. 


If you would like to read more about it please follow the link.

"Coping with Epilepsy"

No comments:

Post a Comment